Wellness For Veterans
This FREE program is made available through a partnership by the Grand Traverse County Veterans Affairs Office and the Senior Center Network. There are FREE program coupon books available to area veterans for health and wellness programs within the Senior Center Network. Coupons allow veterans to attend selected FREE activities in Traverse City, Kingsley and Interlochen.
How you can receive coupons:
Visit the Grand Traverse County Senior Center Network at 801 E. Front Street, Traverse City to pick up your coupon book. Coupon books are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
In order to receive a coupon book, participants must:
- Be a current Senior Center Member in Grand Traverse or Leelanau County.
- Present proof of veteran status in person to a staff member
- Complete a Grand Traverse County Veterans Affairs registration form.
To use your coupons:
- Bring your coupons to your selected activity.
- Complete the coupon with your name, date of the class and check the name of the activity that you are participating in.
- At time of payment, remit your coupon instead of cash.
- Enjoy your FREE activity.
- One coupon book per veteran.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Coupon void if altered, copied, sold, purchased, transferred, exchanged.
- Lost or stolen coupons cannot be replaced.
- May only be used by the person coupon book was issued to.
- Coupons issued in 2019 expire on December 27, 2019.
- Coupons issued in 2020 expire on December 30. 2020.
- Coupons may be revoked at any time.
- Coupons may only be used for programs taking place throughout the Senior Center Network.
- Coupons may only be used for pre-approved programs throughout the network. These programs currently include Energetics, Strong Bones, Yoga, Chair Massage, and Reflexology. Program availability may change and participants will be notified if programs are added or discontinued. For full details click here.
- Coupon must be redeemed at the time of participation.
For more details on the Grand Traverse County Veterans Affairs Office, click here.